MaD @EMBC 2018
Christina Martindale, Robert Richer, Stefan Gradl, Markus Wirth and Prof. Dr. Bjoern Eskofier presented their research work @the 40th International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC).
Special congratulations to Christine Martindale for being selected as an open finalist in the student paper competition, one of 15 from 200 submissions.
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning Tools: Automatic, Sensor-Based Assessment of Gait Data in Parkinson’s Disease, Eskofier et al.
- Movement Speed Estimation Based on Foot Acceleration Patterns, Gradl et. al.
- Mobile Gait Analysis Using Personalised Hidden Markov Models for Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia Patients, Martindale et al.
- Real-time Mental State Recognition using a Wearable EEG, Richer et al.
- Exploring the Feasibility of EMG Based Interaction for Assessing Cognitive Capacity in Virtual Reality, Wirth et al.