ID 2364: Student Assistant for SMART Start project
Within this work, the student will support the digital health project SMART Start.
- Manage online presentation of the project
- Write project status reports
- Create meeting protocols
- Assist in data handling and analysis
- Native German skills
- Interest in digital health topics
- Experience with WordPress, MS Office
- Highly motivated, excellent organization skills, and responsible
Payment will be made according to the remuneration rates of part-time assistants at the FAU with 6 to 14 weekly working hours.
Please use the application form to apply for the topic. We will then get in contact with you.