ID 2358: InnoLab Working Student Position
Within this work, the student will support the Innovation lab for Wearable and Ubiquitous Computing. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-organised, and outgoing student to manage the InnoLab MakerSpace. The student should take care of the lending system of hardware components to students and of the equipment in the MakerSpace and its proper use. Furthermore, small gadgets to increase the attractiveness of the MakerSpace should possibly be constructed. Additionally, the student should keep the InnoLab website up-to-date.
- Management of the InnoLab MakerSpace and its equipment
- Construction of small gadgets
- Assist with the renovation of the MakerSpace
- Assist in course organisation
- Manage the InnoLab website
- Support the InnoLab students during the semester inside the InnoLab MakerSpace
- Profound English skills
- At the beginning of your Master’s programme (at least 1 more year at FAU)
- Addiction to tinkering
- Profound knowledge in microcontroller programming, hardware design and soldering
- Experience with 3d printers is beneficial
- Experience with WordPress is beneficial
- Highly motivated, excellent organisational skills, responsible
- Ideally participated in the Innovationlab
Payment will be made according to the remuneration rates of part-time assistants at the FAU with 9 weekly working hours.
Please use the application form to apply for the topic. We will then get in contact with you.