ID 2342: Eye Tracking Experimental Environment Setup
- Setting up an eye tracking experimental environment using Pupil Labs Neon eye tracking glasses
- Assisting in the configuration of eye tracking equipment
- Supporting the design and implementation of experimental protocols
- Data collection for various eye tracking experiments
- Interest in scientific research and experimental work
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for eye tracking technology and its applications
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
Payment will be made according to the remuneration rates of part-time assistants at the institution, with a range of working hours to be determined.
Please use the application form to apply for the topic. We will then get in contact with you.