ID 2308: Re-Identification for Polar Bears and Other Animals
Research Internship / Master Project / Master Thesis
Re-Identification of individual animals is an important task for zoological institutions as well as observations in the wild. This serves the purpose of Animal Welfare, Conservation and Research.
- Help Biologists and Veterinarians to automate analysis
- Improve Animal Welfare
- Develop Methods for In Situ Conservation
- 10 participating institutions, number increasing
- Labeled data of Polar Bears, Salamanders, Wolves
- Implementation of re-ID methods
- Enlargement of the dataset
- Travel to acquire data 😉
- Good Knowledge of Python / Deep Learning / PyTorch
- Interest in Animal Welfare
Please use the application form to apply for the topic. We will then get in contact with you.