ID 2302: Integration of GAIA-X into a Mobile Health Medical Trial Platform
Research Internship / Project
Wearable Technology, especially consumer wearables like smartwatches, play an increasing role in medical trials. They allow the longitudinal recording of various sensor data in free living conditions. This may help to gain a better understanding of diseases and treatment impact in the real world.
In the past, we developed a platform for medical trials (carecentive).
GAIA-X is an EU initiative to define relationships between trusted partners, particularly for “safe” data storage and exchange. It is commonly referred to as the “european cloud”.
We would to make carecentive GAIA-X compatible.
- Implement a GAIA-X compatible API for carecentive.
- Focus on software development
- Can be offered as internship / project (5 or 10 ECTS project)
- Larger development team agile methods will be used
- Implementation of the API/connector
- Clear and structured code documentation
Please use the application form to apply for the topic. We will then get in contact with you.